Online Owners Manual

Will be getting a 2005 Elantra GLS Hatch Tuesday this week. Looking for an on-line version of the Owners Manual, IF it even exists. If it does, WHERE. Pref. FREE.

Reply to
Andy S

Congrats on your new car. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as my wife likes her GT version. I don't know that there is the actual manual online but you might find this website helpful.

is hyundai's online tech manual.You must use IE to view it though. If there is something specific youneed to know from the manual, let me know and I will look it up foryou.

You might find

helpful as well.

Reply to
afob3