Photos of some of the people here on ssfa

Click to bring up the photo

Could this be what they call fit and fat?

The persons here left to right.

Robin, BLobbie, Renee, and Ragnar (in drag).

Gratuitously offered for the elucidation of all readers. (This can also be used by TM as a jerk off wall poster)

Elaine

Reply to
Elaine

Sorry, accidently put it in the wrong newsgroup.

Elaine

Reply to
Elaine

You're such a tease. Get us all hot and then leave.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I was beginning to think I was reading alt.autos.toyota for a moment.

Reply to
Michael Golden