{OT:} Some photos of the Supra's "home"

alt.binaries.images.fun Look for Man's Garage.

Got the floor painted, put in a temp 'ceiling' until I can get new wiring installed and then sheetrock.

The floor painting was a beeeeee-itch! Fairly meticulous process that takes 2-3 days depending on your timing...had to etch the floor three times to get the concrete to where it would take paint, and then laid down two coats of primer.

But, if you look at the pics, it looks pretty decent!

Posted in HTML, so use Outlook, Netscape or something like Seamonkey...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Looks excellent! Nice work.

Reply to
user

Thanks...but I still have a lot more to do!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Looks awesome!

Reply to
Ray O

I did a fair amount of cleaning and rearranging today, since it rained most of the afternoon. It's getting better!

Reply to
Hachiroku