Radio with Apple iPod connection

I have a Sonata 06 GLS with the normal CD/Radio. Since I live in LA it's almost impossible to find an empty FM frequence for my iPod FM transmitter. Does anyone know about another radio that contains an iPod AUX connector?. And if so, what was the cost to get the new radio installed?

Reply to
PTC

I think your best bet might be to get a new radio that has a AUX connection that you can actually switch to that source and not have to worry about any kind of frequencies.

Reply to
mmcclaf

Do you have a cassette player in the radio? If so, you can merely put in a fake cassette, such as what was used a decade ago to play CDs in a personal CD player through your radio, only instead of plugging the line into a CD player, you plug it into your iPod... I've done it myself and it works fine. But if it's a recent model, of course it may not have a cassette deck in the radio. : - (

Reply to
mack