Re: Attn HyundaiTech ; Why wont the Wheel Speed Sensor come out ?!

I removed the hold down bolt..but the thing wont budge. =A0Ive tried

> whacking it a few times to loosen it along with a screwdriver to dig > it out...but its stuck in its hole. =A0You were right...a Mouse had > eaten thru the wires starting right at the sensor top ...so they cant > be reconnected. =A0 SHould i try putting a small pipe wrench on it and > twisting it ? =A0Whats the trick to get it out ? =A0Thanks.

The last couple of these I've removed I've had to break apart. I think the last one was on a '99-'05 Sonata, and if my memory is correct, I unbolted the ball joint and hammered it out from the back side using an extension. On the Santa Fe, it may be easier to take the strut and tie rod end loose from the knuckle.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks.

Reply to