Re: GLOBAL WARMING: Gore & Other Nervous Nellies Got Ya Scared?

As Rodney King once said, "can't we all just get along?"

Reply to
Deck

Tunez

"Tunez" wrote in news:Wejsg.10639$Nv.333@fed1read10:

Nope. He said it during the riots, after the verdict:

Sinan

Reply to
A. Sinan Unur

Whoops thats right DUH Sorry I just won the 1 armed swim in the Adult Special Olympics....Got water on the brain.....Sure hope the global warming dries it out soon !! The echoes from my other voices are driving me crazy

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez

OH! you hear them too? I was hoping it was only me!

Reply to
Deck

Maybe we should meet !!!! I may have some of yours..have attained 4 or 5 in the past week or so that I dont rememeber hearing before. Then again as bad as this global waming has gotten it maybe a couple of mine have melted and taken residence together..

Reply to
Tunez

I keep hearing Al Gore saying "I invented global warming!"

Reply to
Deck

Ya know Deck, I keep hearing that too, I wonder if he stopped talking about it ( you know hot air escaping ) if it would cool down a little..... Im going to do my part here in the desert, Im gonna run my air conditioning on HI with the car windows down.. Just a litle help to do my part to help rectify the problem

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez