Re: GLOBAL WARMING: Gore & Other Nervous Nellies Got Ya Scared?

As Rodney King once said, "can't we all just get along?"

As he got the shit beat outta him snicker

Nope. He said it during the riots, after the verdict:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King#Verdict.2C_LA_riots.2C_and_aftermath
Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>
Whoops thats right DUH Sorry I just won the 1 armed swim in the Adult Special Olympics....Got water on the brain.....Sure hope the global warming dries it out soon !! The echoes from my other voices are driving me crazy

OH! you hear them too? I was hoping it was only me!
Maybe we should meet !!!! I may have some of yours..have attained 4 or 5 in the past week or so that I dont rememeber hearing before. Then again as bad as this global waming has gotten it maybe a couple of mine have melted and taken residence together..
ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT !!! I heard you the 1st time, the 2nd 3rd and 4th too Tunez ( I think )

I keep hearing Al Gore saying "I invented global warming!"
Ya know Deck, I keep hearing that too, I wonder if he stopped talking about it ( you know hot air escaping ) if it would cool down a little..... Im going to do my part here in the desert, Im gonna run my air conditioning on HI with the car windows down.. Just a litle help to do my part to help rectify the problem
Tunez