Re: "He was smart" 4 year old gets himself shot.

> >>Family remembers boy, 4, accidentally shot during target practice >> >>TOWER, Minn. - The father of a 4-year-old boy who was fatally wounded >>when he wandered behind a paper target while family and friends were >>practicing shooting said his son was "full of energy." > >And then full of lead?

Another Americutang who won't be able to breed. Praise the lord and pass the amunition :)

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt

it speaks volumes about someone who rejoycs in the tradgy of others

Reply to
Bubba

Let the powerless EuroSocks rant. It's all the juice they've got.

Reply to
Larry J.

Please... stop.

Check your headers before hitting the send button, and post to the group that you are in, not to all of them.

The rest of us really do not want to read this stuff.

Thanks

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

i believe in crossposting i plan on doiing more of it

h u r c

Reply to
formoco

fixed your post....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Translation: He's getting tired of talking to himself.

Sucks to be him...

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

You fail to realize that the people who are doing it are doing it on purpose. as long as gullible people reply they will do it because if you could find them it is still technically illegal to kill them....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

In your wet dreams frog-arse, but one thing is for sure, we got no trigger-happy loons with kids full of lead.

*Webzpider*

Homo AmericAnus : N onthinking R ectumsniffing A nthropoids

Reply to
Webzpider

Instead you get kids full of ax heads.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Rejoice? Nope, not at all - those gun-nuts just reap as you sow. Not that there's anything wrong with an american who dies before it can breed, that sort of thing is to be encouraged of course, especially when its from a family full of NRA loonies. HTH

Reply to
Kenshock de la Féhrêtt

Why? You lot use to carry around axes? DON'T TELL ME !!

*Webzpider*

Homo AmericAnus : N onthinking R ectumsniffing A nthropoids

Reply to
Webzpider

That's right - you've got nothing but nanny governments mapping out your lives by the day. They create for you meaningless, worthless government jobs and handouts so you can all feel sedated.

Europe is crumbling from within your welfare states. All you can brag about is the claim that you have no guns.

Don't worry - the guns will come out soon enough - as soon as you've decided once again that the Jews have caused all your problems.

Reply to
Larry J.

x-no-archive:yes

Kenshock de la F=E9hr=EAtt wrote:

And there are the foreign commie liberal lunes like you.

Reply to
Baldwin

x-no-archive:yes

Kenshock de la F=E9hr=EAtt wrote:

An Uzbekistan jail would be a good place for your kind with America prescribing it.

Reply to
Baldwin

"Puh-puh-puh-leeeease. Ca-ca-can't we all just get along?" -Rodney King

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

How do you think be beat the Brits?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

That sounds like you're back peddling. Your shitty species are certainly no better than the general Americans.

Reply to
starwars

better than the general Americans.

No backpedalling from me, Jethro.

It's a huge pity that your parents survived to reach breeding age, but given that they were first cousins the odds are good that you're unable to propogate.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fohrêtt

And you're a mistake at birth and a dumbass leftist commie. Your country must be a toilet with your kind making up its population. Long lives the U.S.A.

Reply to
Enoch