Re: help!!!

ok i had the engine on diagnostics and theres no compretion in cylender 1. so more then likely it is a bent valve or something along those lines. whatever the case may be im having the engine torn down. if it cant be replaced i found an engine on ebay low milage and reasonable price. so we will see what happens this weekend. btw its a certified mechanic fixing it...its my dad.

Reply to
sxylilaccent

so more then likely it is a bent valve or something along those lines. whatever the case may be im having the engine torn down. if it cant be replaced i found an engine on ebay low milage and reasonable price. so we will see what happens this weekend. btw its a certified mechanic fixing it...its my dad.

That's the best kind of certified mechanic.

Reply to
Mike Marlow