Rover 620 reliability ? please help.

Does anyone know how reliable the rover 620turbo is compared to the honda engined 620si.

i ask because i have a '93 rover 620 Si , its been great , no problems , i drive usually just too and from work etc but most weekends i travel to rallies all over the uk , last weekend we did 800 miles in the 2 days , which unfortunatly was the final nail in the coffin , the radiator blew , its started with a rev problem , the exhaust is blowing and its using lots of oil.

I cant complain though , its done near 160,000 miles now. so its time to replace.

so what i really need to know , is will a 620Ti cope with the high milage i need it for , i know its fuel consumption is similar, i just have my reservations about the rover engine rather than the honda.

Alternativly does anyone know where i might be able to get an LPG converted

620? or how much a conversion costs.

Cheers for any help

Wayne goldring

Reply to
wayne goldring

Hmmm, I've got 136,000 in a '97 620, and am hoping to get a lot more than 160 out of it.

Reply to
SteveCac

Reply to
starmann