Re: Santa Fe pulling to the right

If only the shops did it as carefully as you do Jacob... What's your location again? I am due for a rotation! :-)

I personally rotate my own tires and perform all my own maintenance. I > use an impact wrench when re-attaching my tires. Of course, all I do is > use the impact to spin the nuts down til they're barely snug (barely tap > the trigger, and only for a moment), then drop the car back on its own > weight, torque to spec, re-check the torque, drive around the block, let > the brakes cool, check torque, job done... > > JS > > > K. Collier wrote: > > I tell anyone (shop, dealer, etc.) who takes wheels off of my car that if > > they put an impact wrench on my car, it will cost them. I once physically > > restrained a mechanic trying to do this at NTB. >
Reply to
K. Collier