Re: SHOP MANUAL

I found this site on the web

that you can download a service manual for $20.

-- Message posted using

information at

junkman2

Go ahead, then tell us if it's any good.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

The download manual looks like the Hyundai service manual with pictures,schematics,troubleshooting,mechanical,and etc.It covers 2006 Accent,Elentra,Sonata,Tucion,Azera,Santa Fe and Tiburon.

-- Message posted using

information at

junkman2

How much profit do you make for each download?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I wish I did I need the money.I just got it and thought it was a real good deal.Besides no one is forcing you to get it.

-- Message posted using

information at

junkman2

It's not much of a deal when you can get the manuals for every year and model for nothing at hmaservice.com. Print out whatever you need and you're good to go.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

I can't seem to find the full manual anywhere on hmaservice's web site? Where are you seeing this? I've only seen snippets of things I can reference and print, no shop manual anywhere.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf

Ditto.

me

Reply to
jusme

What you are seeing are the manuals broken down into sections. If you printed out every section, you'd have a complete shop manual.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom