Recommended Repair Places in New Jersey

All,

Are there good places to go for repairs (or bad places to stay away from) in central & northern New Jersey?

Will these places do state inspections?

Thanks!

Reply to
barcrab101

You might try checking the Better Business Listings for your area.

An employer supposedly the sales manager at a dealership was sending me email encouraging me to come in and buy a new car from him. Upon checking the BBB listing I found that his dealership had an "F" rating. I responded to him that if he explained to me the reasons for their "F" rating I may come in and talk to him about a new car purchase. I did not receive a reply.

Joe

Reply to
Joe