Rust 2007 Sonata

Hi You All,

I have a 2007 Sonata, black. The other day I noticed three rust bubbles on the leading edge of the roof. Very concerned. Is this covered by the warranty?

Irwin Opper snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
news.solani.org

Your owner's manual will answer that question immediately for you - yes.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

It is clearly spelled out in the warranty. You can find it on the Hyundai web site but I'm do lazy to look for you so you have to do it yourself. IIRC, only blue and green cars are covered.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Just came from Hyundai and they will repair the car under the warranty. Thanks for your replies.

Irwin Opper

Reply to
news.solani.org