Scoupe stuff

I bought my wife a new '91 Hyundai Scoupe LS (blue in colour) way back in August of 1991. Last fall she got a new vehicle and the Scoupe was passed on to my two sons to share as their vehicle to get themselves back and forth to work. Sunday evening one of the boys got hit in the front and basically turned the Scoupe into an oversized paperweight. I will be having the car hauled off to the wreckers in a week or two but I figured I would check and see if anyone is looking for any parts off a '91 Scoupe. Switches, dials, radio (with tape not CD), sunroof window bag, lights, and so on is all available so if you are looking for anything drop me a note with your request and what you might offer for it. I'm not looking to make a fortune off the parts since the wrecker will probably give me about $40-60 for the whole thing. I'm located in Trenton, Ontario, Canada, K8V 5P8 in case you want to look up a mailing cost. I just put a new gas tank with sending unit on it in the fall of

2004 so if your tank is starting to leak and you are close to where I am then you could pick this up cheap (cost me about $800 total but it would probably sell for $75-100). The front tires were new 3 weeks ago and the rear tires are about 17 months old. I've also got the actual Hyundai Shop Manual at the same time when I bought the car so that is up for grabs too. However, if someone in my local area has a Scoupe they are looking to sell then drop me a note and tell me where you are. I just might be interested in getting it to replace this one and save some of the spare parts off mine for myself.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence