TSB's and country of origin.

Hi all and Merry Christmas.

If you look at the TSB's (Technical Service Bulletins) shown at

they list the vehicles they apply to. So if they say Sonata, would the TSB apply to all Sonata's world wide? I get the impression there are differences in build between, say, USA and Europe. cheers, nick

Reply to
NickNike

B Crawford

Yes that helps, thanks. St Nick (I'm gonna be busy real soon :o)

Reply to
NickNike