What Type Of Scanner Are Folks Here Using

Just curious what everyone here uses to scan for codes.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I use a Actron CP9125 it will read & erase and is not real expensive.

Reply to
junkman2

Reply to
B Crawford

I used Autozone for a while and had good luck. This pass X-mass i went and bought

Sonow I am my own big brother ;) I will be the first to tell you it's overkill for the ave Joe/Jill BUT I have been looking at it for two or three years and I wanted one. I have had good luck overall with it and thought since my 97 Elantra has

152 K miles It would be usefull to have I am now tracking at code 0445 code with it.

I tried the $40 one from Harbor Freight and that worked on and off so I returned it. Walmart now has one for like $70 or so and that worked good to.

Reply to
kjones1200