OBDII scanner

Time to get an OBDII scanner for myself. Anyone have one of the various actron models or OTC scanners that they sell at the big auto parts chains? Any recommendations, or advice on what to avoid?The actron CP9135 seems to be my first choice.

Reply to
mlab622

Joseph Myers

If you ordinarily lug around a laptop computer (like I do) then something like

is your best bet.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

What do you want to do with it? Just scan/clear codes or do you want real-time data and calibration controls as well? Makes a BIG difference.

Reply to
Steve W.

difference.

do something about it (maybe). And also so i can clear clear codes.

Reply to
mike622