92 Rodeo needs wiper assembly

I have a 92 Isuzu Rodeo in need of a wiper linkage part ... specifically the socket that marries the wiper motor arm [ball] with the wiper bar assembly. The socket is a plastic piece, and the ribs that hold it into place on the end of the wiper bar assembly have broken.

Can anyone help? I realize that the socket can not be removed, so I anticipate that I must find a matching assembly if I can not find the actual part.

tia

Reply to
ptr