95 v6 3.2 black smoke,change the 02 and still get code 13

i dont know what to do the dealer ship is costing me money and still have not fix problem. when i start it it sounds like it wants to miss and driving at steady speeds the check engin light comes on then off its a code 13 i also change out the TPS along with the 02 sensor i thinking its the timing but the dealer ship said that they set the timing that it was off and some parts was loses. well it ran great for two days now its doing the same old thing and it runs better with better gas in it to......CAN ANYONE HELP OUT!!!!

Reply to
dj

Love to help, but seeing as I ain't there to daignose, I suggest going over to 4x4wire.com and post in the Isuzu trailtalk BBS. That Code 13 doesn't say much in any of my Haynes codes or emissions manuals!

As for you still mak> i dont know what to do the dealer ship is costing me money and still

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

alfredB18