96 Rodeo Exhaust???

Fortunately, for now anyway, only need the muffler and tailpipe, and not the Y pipe. Best place to get? Is it available aftermarket? I found one on the net at the "Isuzu Parts Store", but it only lists the tail pipe, no muffler available. Pricing(IMO) is REAL good. Just curious if this is something though that I'll end up having to get thru the dealer.

Looking for suggestions.

Thanks! Shawn

Reply to
43fan

Just go to a local muffler shop and get a decent muffler and some pipe bent. Far cheaper and generally better than what a dealer will do.

43fan wrote:
Reply to
milesh