98 Rodeo starting problems

I started my Rodeo 2 days ago and within 2 minutes it died on it's own and has not started since. Being a female there's lot I don't know. My brother checked the fuel fuses, the throttle, there is gas in the vehicle, the battery is not dead. I have driven it on empty a few times and my brother is thinking the fuel line may be clogged or the fuel pump- he is just not as familiar with the Isuzu. Any suggestions of what else to check. He wasn't sure how to check the fuel injectors and I din't know I needed to keep those maintained, duh....any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

Reply to
ax2grind

try having someone spray some starting fluid in the throttle body and then see if it tries to start if so then you have a fuel problem if not then it is an ignition problem

Reply to
""dave1645"