I purchased my 2000 Isuzu Rodeo two years ago and have had numerous
problems. Had the following fixed January 3, 2007:
1. Check Engine Light & ABS Light $75
2. Replaced Failed Fuel Pump (caused by P0464 fuel level hi input
P0464 fuel pump level intermittent) $498.30
3. Replaced Eval Soilinoid Vent Filter $186.69
4. Replace Rear Wheel Speed Sensor $145.43
5. Replace Left Front Speed Sensor & Hallafex $336.63
In total, labor & parts came to $1351.91.
As of yesterday, it started to stall out at stop lights & have trouble
starting without the gas being reved. I have no idea what the cause
could be. The closest Isuzu dealer is 60 miles away.
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact
Click to see the full signature.