Original specs / prices for used cars

Do any of you know any websites that'll not only give the specs for older cars but also the ORIGINAL prices (base and options)?

KBB.COM, EDMUNDS.COM, and CARS.COM are pretty good with the specs, and with the CURRENT values, but I haven't had any luck finding ORIGINAL prices on them. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places?

Thanks

Reply to
Phil

This site is usually pretty good: