Trooper Ski Rack for sale

Anybody interested in a ski rack for an Isuzu Trooper? We bought out 2002 Trooper new in April of 2003, and it came with the roof-mounted ski rack. It looked pretty cool, but made some noise in the wind and figured I'd never use it, so it got taken off a few months after we bought the Trooper. It's been sitting in the basement collecting dust ever since.

If you're interested, post a message here with your email address and I'll contact you off-list. I'd post my real email, but I get enough spam as it is... :-(

Thanks,

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

Hi Wesley,

Yes I am interested. I am in Houston, TX 77058. How much do you want for it?

Thanks,

Reply to
Larry Gammon