1990 impulse

just wondering if anyone has a good source for impulse parts. I need a new cowel for one.

Reply to
Buck Futter

Try calling: Chuck Roberts Towing at 1617 North Garfield Ave Deland Florida 32724 You can look up their number on the web. I just bought several items for my

90 Impulse from him. I believe he has a cowl. The parts are from a 91 Impulse which is nearly identical to our 90s. Pete
Reply to
Pete