Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FOR SALE: 1995 Isuzu Trooper S 4X4 - 111000 Miles - Must Sell
Good 4x4 for hunting season or just getting around town. No mechanical problems. See Link Below for Specifications Available Upon RequestContact Info: Jason Ridings Oklahoma City, OK 73702...
3
3

1999 rodeo 2.2ltr looking for timing specs
I am looking for the instructions and if possible a diagram or pictures on how to set the timing belt on a 1999 rodeo 4 cylinder 2.2 ltr. I am replacing the head gasket and will be going up with a new...
2
2

1994 Rodeo
I have a 94 rodeo that I have lost the key for and apparently they don't keep keys that far back. What do I do. I also have to keep replacing the starter in it. The battery and alternator are fine....
1
1

FAQ for your Isuzu
I just want to pass alone with some of the websites I found from the web. They are very usefull and I have save a few $$$ DIY. One particular issue was the Check Engine Light with the code P0405 low...

Isuzu Trooper 2000
I got the beast about 1 1/2 months ago. It was well taken cared by its original owner and it has 65k miles on it. Engine light came on after I put in 700 miles. The code was P0405 indicating the EGR...
10
10

Interior Light wont come on
Trooper LWB 3.1tdi, 1995. Ive checked all fuses / bulbs etc but the centre light between the seats will not light up... neither will the rear door light. Any clues?? Any fuses I may have missed?...

OVERSIZE TIRES
I have a 2005 5pax Ascender. OEM tires are: 245/65-17 I'm looking for feedback on replacing the OEM tires with either a plus-1 or plus-2 oversize tire. Any comments?

Best and Cheapest Service Parts in UK??
Any recommendations?? Cheers

trooper side accents
hope someone knows what the correct name for this part but I have this plastic "sheet" trim on the bottom side area it's located under the doors on a moulding piece that runs the length from front...

1998 Isuzu Trooper
Hi Everyone, I have a 1998 Isuzu Trooper that's been going through a lot of oil lately. It has about 98,000 miles on it on a rebuilt engine. I just recently got an oil change on it about 1200 miles...
2
2

Funky Noise When Turning Sharply
Hello everyone. I just bought a '96 Trooper LS three months ago. No problems until just today when the steering started making a groaning sound at turns that worsens (loudens) with the sharpness of...
3
3

88 trooper lower ball joints
Hi, I got an 88 trooper to move a small boat a few miles from home to the ramp and an occasional load of lumber. To pass the safety inspection here in Maine I need to replace the lower ball joints. I...
1
1

I know '88 troops but how about newer ones?
I had a couple (88 &89) troopers and the problems and the rust (and the love - off road and dependable). So I am looking south to rust free (or should I say salt free ) areas mid west and maybe...
10
10

94 Trooper Worn Drivetrain
Just took our 94 Trooper (about 145k miles) to the shop today to get a problem checked out. When we had it full of people (normally just one of us driving it) and pull out of a parking lot or whatever...
1
1

Serpentine Belt Routing Diagrams
I have been looking recently for a site which gives Serpentine belt routing diagrams and finally hit the Jackpot. Gates rubber: Google for this and click on catalogs and go to Micro V belt...