1988 XJ 40 for sale

Pictures, description and contact details at,

MOT till October 2004, no Tax, good tyres all round and fitted with 15" XJS alloys not metric.

Paul

Reply to
Major Tom

hey i got a xj 40 i wanted to know how to open the fuel flap

Reply to
neverbeanotherme

Looks mint - absolutely mint! Thought mine was in good nick. Don't like

3.2L though.

Reply to
David Wilkinson

In news:407dce27$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com, David Wilkinson decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Having seen and driven this XJ6, I can say that it is one of the cleanest I've seen for a long time, and it drives better than any of the other XJ40's I've tried.

If only someone would buy my XJ-S...

Reply to
Pete M

Can't afford to pay commision you know.