1992 XJS bumper - what other models are compatible?

Hi

The front bumper chrome (all sections) on my 1992 4.0 XJS ("facelift") is rusty and needs replacement.

Are other (earlier) models' bumpers compatible with mine or does the donor car have to be the same vintage?

TIA

Phil

Please remove your hat to reply.

Reply to
selecta_g

I believe 82 to 92 are all the same for front & rear bumper chrome.

Reply to
WayneC