1992 XJS Blowers

Hello all

Even when at full pelt, the blowers in my 1992 XJS let out only the gentlest breeze as opposed to the force 10 gale that I used to get (maybe 5 years ago).

I have to assume, then, that I need new blower motors. Is that a good assumption? Also, how many are there? (my guess is that there are three). And does anyone know what I might expect to pay for new or recons (or can my old ones be reconditioned?). I also assume that it's a fairly big job, right?

any help or advice or your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Phil

1992 4.0 XJS (UK)
Reply to