1999 Jaguar Trouble Codes

Hi there. I just got a 1999 Jaguar Van Den Plas from a nearby dealer auction and found the following codes.

P1384 Engine Misfire (Twice) P1396 Engine Misfire (Twice) P1000 Fuel Air Metering Emission Control

I'm not too sure what all these things mean in concert, but perhaps there may be someone who may be able to unravel this puzzle. In the meantime, I have to say that it is by far the most comfortable highway cruiser and driving environment I've ever experienced. Right now I have a 96 MB Diesel, a 99 Passat, a 97 A4 Quattro, and the Jag. It's the second one I've had (other one was an XJ6L) and I hope it becomes a long term keeper. Thanks!

Reply to
gtauto