Reading ABS fault codes on 1999 Daewoo Nubira

I have a UK spec 1999 (S reg) Daewoo Nubira 2.0CDX saloon with an apparent ABS fault. Is there a procedure along the lines of "jumper pins X and Y on the diagnostics connector in the footwell, then watch the flashing pattern of the warning light" ?

I'd like to read the failure code myself before a dealer tells me that it needs a new ECU when in reality it's only a wiring problem.

Reply to
Medallion Man

Basically No. Autodata 2004 gives "The ECM memory can be accessed and erased using diagnostic equipment connected to the DLC". If it's readable any other way they say so.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

OBD on this car, so you'll need an FCR as far as I am aware.

Sorry.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..