65 MARK11 TOOL KIT

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OF THESE AND WHAT THEY ARE WORTH?

Reply to
Brendan Guilfoyle

Brendan, I see these tool kits on Ebay all the time and they sell for anywhere from $100 to $500 depending upon condition and completeness. I keep an eye out for them, but don't want to spend that kind of money when SO much is needed elsewhere in my Jags!

Webserve

Reply to
webserve