X-Type design details wanted

Any good websites with technical drawings of the X-type. I want to see the layout for the 4 wheel drive system.

Reply to
Tod

"Tod" wrote in news:XW4kb.805785$Ho3.219225 @sccrnsc03:

I have a cut-a-way pic of that if you want it. Shows front and rear suspension with motoe gearbox and shafts. Not sure where I got it from.

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice

Tod,

I tried to send them to you. Got rejected, says your mailbox is full.

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice

Just cleared my mail box, now shows only using 1% of 10MBs

Reply to
Tod

"Tod" wrote in news:gfkkb.585096$Oz4.569140

Okay, I'll try again.

@rwcrnsc54:

$Ho3.219225

Reply to