86 xj6 remove headliner help

Anyone have tips on removing the headliner from an 86 XJ6 without removing the rear windshield? Thanks. wendy

Reply to
wendy

Sure. Take a look at the jag-lovers.com site. They have info on how to do it. I had the liner removed and recovered on my '87 XJ6 and they did not remove the rear glass. However, some shops insisted that the liner could not be recovered without removing the glass, so the procedure is not universally known.

Reply to
rascal