'98 XJ8L Amber Lights and Fan Problems

'98 XJ8L Amber Lights and Fan Problems While backing out of the driveway, and other times, an amber light comes on that states " Stability Control Fail". The light can stay on for a short while or for a long period of time. What does this mean and what do I need to do to stop it from comming on? Another Amber light comes on , and stays on, when the car is started. It states "ABS". What does this mean? How do I get it to go off? After driving the car, even for a short period of time, a fan comes on when I stop. It can stay on for 4-5 minutes or so. I do not remember this happening when the car was new. I have had the thermostat and water pump replaced, yet it is still happening. Is this normal? If not what should be done? I'd appreciate any help. The manual for the car gives me no answers. Theresa

Reply to
myskooter