A few Jags...

Hi all,

I haven't actually linked this page to my site yet, but I thought you might find it of interest.... I went to a recent European Auto Show in St. Louis, and here's what I saw:

Kevin

BTW, check out the Lady with the 1913 Rolls...

A Celebration of American Cars, Music, and Retro Culture

Reply to
huffreport

How about that Mark IX? Is that little blue thing with the naff wicker work seats and dash(!!?) an amphibious thing? It looks like one I can remember seeing in the news reels back in the '60's. GrahamL

Reply to
Graham L

That little wicker thing is actually owned by Bob Pass, founder of Passport Transport, which he recently sold to FedEx... So, I suppose he's spending some of that on new toys.... That little car was fabulous. I think it is a Fiat of some sort, and was originally built for some hotel in the French Riviera....

Kevin

Reply to
huffreport

Sure is good to see an alternative to plastic, any alternative but do you thinik it will catch on? :) GrahamL

Reply to
Graham L

...and remember the good old days when designers had original ideas, even naff ones? GrahamL

Reply to
Graham L