Into OLD Mopars? ...LINKS...

Hi all,

There is no NG for Plymouths, so this is about as close as I guess I'm gonna come. Here's why I'm writing: I love those early 1960's Plymouths... Especially the 62's with that weird front end treatment that got Exner fired.... Is there anyone else out there who is into these cars? Let me know... BTW, there is a terrific website I found for these cars recently...

Here's the link:

Kevin

If you're into other types of cars, you may want to check out my site:

A Celebration of American Cars, Music, and Retro Culture

Reply to
huffreport