AJS

I have a XJS HE built 11-84 I need to do a tuneup I have the service manuel without any info on plug removal.What looks to me like a real project does anyone have info on the repair or any idea what you have to rmove to get to them.Looks like you have to pull the whole injection system.I have had this car about 3 weeks and I hate to sound stupid.Email me at snipped-for-privacy@myvine.com or respond here HELP Thanks so much in advance

Reply to
Laptops