XJS

Thanks for the help on the spark plug info.Now another question.I am new to Jaguar and have to ask questions.What is the differance between a XJS and a XJS HE.You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@myvine.com Thaanks for any help you can give

Reply to
Laptops

david winch

The head is a lot different... HE has higher efficiency but changing the plugs are high effort.

Reply to
bill