Best Tires for 2003 S-Type R

Time to replace with only 15K miles. Came with Continental ContiSports. I'd like something that will last longer. I prefer sport tread design than
highway. Any suggestions? Fronts are 245/40ZR-18. Rears are 275/35ZR-18. Thanks

First, I should state that my last Jag was a MkX. I tried several brands of tires, and noticed no difference, except tread wear. When I had a very souped up Triumph TR3, it wore Dunlop SP Sport tires (no longer made). They had a soft tread that would stick on black ice! On the other hand my hard cornering wore them out fast! I suggest that you talk to the people at several tire stores, and ask them to quote for a sport tire with better tread wear. I live in Sooke now, and the winding road wears the edges of the tires, due to constant cornering forces. The only choice is to slow down, or live with premature tire wear.
Steve R.
15 k miles a set - You surprise me. I have had an s type for six years and am on only my second set of tyres. I have only done 50.000 miles since new and recent car inspection shows at least another years wear left. I changed the first continentals at 29000 and could have gone a little longer.
Mark

All four wore down the same. I just dropped $1350 on a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. Hope these last longer.
markh wrote:

Hello, I think your best bet are Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Stick like glue, long lasting tread.
Alan in Victoria Canada

than
275/35ZR-18.
Alan Strickland wrote: