Boosting an E-type

What is the proper procedure for boosting an eType for both +ve & -ve ground? I need to know which cables to hook first on which car - the car giving the boost or the etype & which cables go where in both scenarios? I don't want to make a mistake here.

Thanks

Marios

Reply to
marios

A little humour:

It depends on whether you are trying to steal the car or trying to start it.

Ouch!

Al S.

Reply to
Alan Strickland
+ve to -ve is not good; might result in a big bang dead battery to healthy unit - lessons the chance of sparks
Reply to
old man