E-type coupe hire

I want to hire a coupe for my wedding in Lincolnshire next May (the missus says she needs a hard-top to protect her hair or something...)

Does anyone know where I hire one from for a weekend? Normal searches don't show anything up. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Jon Pumfleet

If she's really all that worried about her hair,should you really be marrying her?

Married to a red head that loves the OTS more than her hair. (Not sure if she feels the same about me, but it's been 19 years.) Richard H. Kuschel "I canna change the law of physics."-----Scotty

Reply to
Richard Kuschel
1963 3.8 FHC.