Free XJ6

Group, I just got an '85 XJ6 For free. It was a great price so I couldn't resist. The car is in good condition with a 5.0 TPI Chevy engine installed. It also has Camaro wheels that I'm going to change back to the originals. What I need is a source for the correct lug nuts, cheap used ones would be better than the $22 each I'm finding on the net. Alan

Reply to
Alan