New Tires

I am looking for replacement tires for my 2001 Silverado 2500HD crew cab / long bed truck.

I live in southern California and will be using the truck for construction work as well as towing.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

- Robert

Reply to
Robert

What size rims???????

Reply to
Diamond Jim

Woops...

16" Rims

The current tires are LT245/75R16

construction

Reply to
Robert

That's a very popular size. You should have no problem finding some new ones someplace. Hell I'd call around and see if any tire shops had a new used set to sell you. Where I work We sell Wheels and Tires for Brand New Dealer Cars, Ford's, Chevy's, Toyota's mostly. Installing 20's or 22's mostly along with other things, We normally keep the wheels and tires we take off them and sell both or just the tires to someone else. They're brand new with like maybe 10 miles on them. In fact installed a set of 20's for a Tacoma, and a set of 18's for a Scion today and have the stock wheels and tires from those to sell. So if you know where to look, you can get a good deal on a set. At least on a Popular size like that is.

Anyone looking for some STOCK Aluminum wheels for a Ford, Chevy, or Toyota Truck let me know I may be able to work out a deal for you. Stock wheels New aren't cheap.

Reply to
JBDragon