Anyone got a Golf mk1/2/3 front hub spare?

I'm building a new front end for my trike and need to get hold of a 4 bolt front hub from a Golf/Polo etc. I tried for ages down the breakers on Saturday to remove the hub nuts from 3 separate cars. All were unfortunately

2 or 3 high in the air and without wheels and I couldn't lock the hub or driveshaft and apply enough torque without falling off my 'perch' or rocking the car enough to topple the damn thing off the pile. Anyone got one kicking around cheap? I don't care about condition of the splines or bearing seats as I'm not using them in this application. As long as the threads are ok in the wheel bolt holes then I'm ok. Cheers, JB
Reply to
JB

Now sorted out.

JB