Fuel hose question

Car is a 1992 XJ6 Vanden Plas.

I'm replacing the in-tank fuel pump and there are two rubber hoses about 10 inches long each, inside the thank that connect to the pump itself. One is the fuel feed and the other is the fuel return.

Since I'm replacing the pump assembly, I thought it would be a good idea to replace the hoses also. But I've not been able to locate the part number for these. The online store I usually get my parts from did not have anything.

My question is: Are these special higher-grade hoses than what's available at my local auto parts? I wouldn't want to put something that would disintegrate in a couple thousand miles.

The hoses are labeled: C - 04.91 EBC 4678

Any information greatly appreciated.

Reply to
bgates