Jetta III cd changer error code 6??

my 6 disc changer stopped working today, it will try to read a disc for a few seconds then it gives an error code 6? The owners manual is no help so maybe someone knows about it? I checked all the fuses and they are ok and I took the changer out and put it back in about 5 times but still nothing.

Reply to
rap_troll

if you did all that including trying other CD's.... it's DEAD!

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Woodchuck