Head Gasket Set for XJ6 'Australia'

Hi Group,

Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of a Head Gasket Set for a 1971 XJ6 Series 1 4.2 litre, in Australia ?

Also, any idea of the cost of a Rocker Cover Gasket Set ?

All & any info will be much appreciated.

Best Wishes

j & c

Reply to
j & c

Might as well buy a decoke kit . for the 4.2 I cant help but a Falcon kit is about $120 for the full upper set retail .

Reply to
atec

wow... helpful answer atec....

paulh