[Help]I need some parts for an X-Type

Hi!

I need the following parts for my 2004 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 V6.

1) Radiator with cooling fan 2) A/C condenser 3) Left fender 4) Lef rocker molding 5) left mirror with glass 6) Driver side air bag with sensor 7) Left roof airbag 8) Hood ornament 9) Hood insulator

Maybe smbd has smth? I am located in 04679, ME. Of course I am looking for used parts. They told me $459 for the fender in local dealrship... ugh..

Thank you, Robert

PS: how many airbag sensors are in an X-Type? What should I look for if both driver side in-seat and overhead airbags deployed?

Reply to
Robert Kucharek

Oh... and one more thing: I am getting this msg: DCS system failure. What can that be? The car was hit in the left front and wheel.

Thank you.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Kucharek

Good chance there was damage to the ABS/DSC wheel speed sensor or the line to it.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger