jaguar ids software instalation

having problems with installing jaguar ids software on my laptop using windows xp home edition. Running the set up gives me ids cannot run on this operating software.
Is it simply a matter of using xp proffesional?
--
Atlas Navigation
125 East Bawtry Road

What does the software say in the specifications? Basically there is no difference between XP pro and XP home as far as most all software cares.